Extensions are modules that add functionality to GeoServer. They are installed as add-ons to the bsae GeoServer installation.
This section describes most of the extensions available for GeoServer. For information about extensions that add support for additional data formats, such as ArcSDE or SQL Server, see the Working with Vector Data, Working with Raster Data, and Working with Databases sections.
- Control flow module
- CSS Styling
- DXF OutputFormat for WFS and WPS PPIO
- Excel WFS Output Format
- OGR based WFS Output Format
- Cross-layer filtering
- GeoExt Styler
- Web Processing Service
- XSLT WFS output format module
- Catalog Services for the Web (CSW)
- Web Coverage Service 2.0 Earth Observation extensions
- libjpeg-turbo Map Encoder Extension
- JP2K Plugin
- GeoServer Printing Module