Extensions are modules that add functionality to GeoServer. They are installed as add-ons to the bsae GeoServer installation.
This section describes most of the extensions available for GeoServer. For information about extensions that add support for additional data formats, such as ArcSDE or SQL Server, see the Working with Vector Data, Working with Raster Data, and Working with Databases sections.
- Control flow module
- CSS Styling
- Catalog Services for the Web (CSW)
- DXF OutputFormat for WFS and WPS PPIO
- Excel WFS Output Format
- JP2K Plugin
- libjpeg-turbo Map Encoder Extension
- OGR based WFS Output Format
- OGR based WPS Output Format
- GeoServer Printing Module
- Cross-layer filtering
- Web Processing Service
- XSLT WFS output format module
- Web Coverage Service 2.0 Earth Observation extensions